Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oxycodone--Serious Fatigue a Side Effect?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arkitekton View Post
    You're confused, are clearly looking for a fight, and despite the fact that I've specifically complimented people I disagree with and, in your case, thanked you for providing links, seem bent on projecting your own unhappiness onto me. YOU are the problem, here.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CAPSULES THAT CAN BE SAFELY OPENED, THEN CLOSED, AS I DESCRIBED, AND TABLETS THAT CAN BE SPLIT?
    Your need to pick a fight by misreading a clear post is so utterly unnecessary, and exactly the kind of thing so many of us have had to deal with elsewhere, and come her specifically to avoid.

It's impossible to have a problem with that unless you're looking to bully people and start a fight. Take it somewhere else. You started this with me. I didn't start it with you.
    Originally posted by arkitekton View Post
    I've ever had trouble with on this site.

"Wow"? Seriously? I asked you to stop attacking me.

I ENCOURAGED YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE. I . It was clear we weren't likely to agree, and I peacefully suggested you stop even as I noted a couple of interesting points you made. Yet, you refuse to leave me alone when I've asked you to. That's the very definition of harassment. You start a fight, you start out by being aggressive, and you somehow manage to take offense when I call you on that? That's typical bullying, friend. People who go on the attack, and when it's pointed out, attack again.

That's harrassment, and I have reported it as such.

AGAIN, PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE. THAT'S NOT WHY ANY OF US COME HERE.
    It's obviously a complete waste of time, and clouds important issues.
    I have, in turn, reported you, for your rude conduct in this thread towards me and others.

I leave you with a link about paradoxical opiate use - when they become ineffective as tolerance increases and the mechanism theorized behind it.
    http://www.anzca.edu.au/fpm/events/f...tolerance.html
    There are other places with information on how opiate use over time will cause more pain receptors to become active, thus being in more pain than before when lowering dosages.

I have quoted what you said in just your last two replies that I see as unnecessarily rude and offensive. No one here is trying to fight with you, no one is passing judgment on you, but you're throwing a verbal hissyfit at us for no reason.

Good night.

EDIT: I would also like to note, that you have repeatedly insulted me. Calling me unseemly, telling me that I'm overreacting to your replies, telling me that my opinions are "clouding important issues" and a waste of time, as well as implying that I am not welcome on the board, is, to me, harassment. I also don't understand why you're saying I'm attacking you, when you "attacked" me in your very first reply to me. Your behaviour comes across as trolling to me.
    Last edited by polygon; 10-18-2011, 07:55 PM. Reason: adding more
    21 years old
    dx: severe OAB, mild/moderate IC, depression, PTSD, agoraphobia, chronic fatigue, IBS, peripheral neuropathy

♥ looking for a way or medication to help stop spasms ♥

Comment

It's clear to me that you're a bully, and spoiling for a fight

I won't tolerate it from you, here, or anywhere else on this site.

It's truly remarkable. I've never had a problem with anyone else here. My exchanges with folks, without exception, have been kindly and loving in both directions.

I've never heard of you, you start out by being challenging in an unpleasant way, aggressive, then looking for a fight. You twist my words completely in an earlier post, then you then quote me entirely out of context in a later post.

I'll repeat, every single time you harass me and attempt to spoil the otherwise loving and kindly atmosphere of this lifesaving site, that

I VERY SPECIFICALLY AND PEACEFULLY ASKED YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE.

You refused. I asked again, and again you refuse. By definition, you are a harasser and a bully.

Your primary objection seems to be that I decline to tolerate your rudeness, bullying, and harassment. To be blunt, I never will.

LEAVE ME ALONE. How can I be any clearer?
      Last edited by arkitekton; 10-18-2011, 08:25 PM. Reason: clarification

Comment

Ok guys... I'm calling a "time out" on this thread and officially closing it. Fascinating discussion and I appreciate so much of the suggestions and advice given.

Arki.... honestly, the coffee has to go. You're not understanding the physiology of the nervous system in the bladder. There are two dominant nerves.. the alpha afferent which controls frequency/urgency and the c fiber which controls pain. The high, unrelenting urgency that you are struggling IS evidence that the alpha afferent is being irritated badly in all likelihood by the coffee. The good news is that your cfiber has calmed down.. but the other nerve is stuck in a cycle of prolonged sensitivity, irritation. You've got to let the coffee go for atleast three months or, ATLEAST, be drinking Tyler's NO ACID decaf.. which would minimize the irritating quality of the coffee.

Also, for the record, I strongly encourage any patient who is cutting medications in half (both capsules and pills) talk with their pharmacists first to see if it can be safely done with that medication.

Nuff said... and let's just remember that patients in pain often say things and/or hear things not originally intended. I think that you all had excellent intentions here! Briza! You rock. Your comments were perfect IMHO!

Jill
        Would you like to talk with someone about your IC struggles? The ICN now offers personal coaching sessions that include myself, Julie Beyer RD on the diet and Dr. Heather Howard on Sexuality. http://www.icnsales.com/icn-personal-coaching/

Looking for books, magazines & reports on IC? Please visit the ICN Shop at: http://www.icnsales.com: Your ICN subscription & purchases in our shop support these message boards, chats and special events. BECOME AN ICN ANGEL TODAY!

Please remember that the information on the ICN is provided with the understanding that ICN, its founder, staff, volunteers, and participants are not engaged in rendering medical or professional medical services. We cannot and do not give medical advice. Only your personal physician can do this for you.

Comment

Working...
        X