X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cathyybb
    replied
    Re: Urinary frequency medications

I'm currently off Myrbetriq because it gave me a larger bladder capacity, but i have a teeny cranky bladder and it really hurt to stretch it out like that. i had what felt like a UTI at one point but the urinalysis was negative so I guess just an IC flare. I'd say it's worth trying! it's freakin expensive though

Leave a comment:

• KatrinaE
    replied

Hi,
    Just wondering about people's reactions and success with Mybetriq. I saw the side effects of possible UTI and retention and groaned. My urologist has suggested I complete a bladder diary for three days to see how much urine I am passing hourly before going on this medication to see if it will help, 200 mg is a good amount for voiding. If I am under this amount she said it will help. She was great in telling me about various options, medications and side effects. Hope to hear from someone thanks
    Katrina

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied

My uro recently gave me Myrbetriq --- in the past I have had success with hyoscyamine.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• Cathyybb
    replied

hey hun, you kinda have to try them and see how you react because everyone is different! but, my urologist said Toviaz and Myrbetriq typically have less side effects than Vesicare. Toviaz and Vesicare both caused retention for me so I gave up on them. I've been on Myrbetriq for about 3 weeks with no side effects yet.

Leave a comment:

• KatrinaE
    started a topic Urinary frequency medications

Urinary frequency medications

Hi,
    Just wondering what antispasmodics people have had success with? I am getting tired of always looking for a bathroom, on average I am going to the bathroom every hour, hour and a half. I am thinking about working on bladder training too. I am also following the IC diet strictly right now, then plan to introduce the items back one at a time to see if I flare. A bit scared to do this but I am already on a gluten and dairy free diet which can make things tricky. Thanks
Working...
X