Just wondering if Elmiron helps "most" people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elmiron

I believe the actual % of people helped by Elmiron is 37%. Most do not see an improvement until at least 6 months.
    Hope you are one of those 37%.

Ginny

Comment

Just want to add my praise of Elmiron. I have been on it 10 months now. At about 3 months I first noticed slight improvement of my symptoms. Since then, I have had VERY GRADUAL but fairly steady improvement. Last month I had a flare and was afraid that might be the end of the road for me as far as how much improvement I would get from the Elmiron. Not so! Once I was past that ugly little flare (it was small compared to the flares I had in the beginning), I went back to feeling better. It dawned on me yesterday that this week has been the best I have felt since my IC journey began 1 1/2 years ago. While I don't feel "normal" yet, I know I am getting close to that. A year ago I was absolutely miserable. How grateful I am that Elmiron is working for me and I NEVER want to stop taking it! Others have stated the importance of allowing plenty of time for it to work. I believe that is the key to success with this med. I know how HARD it is to be patient and just hope it will work. Now I can say it was so worth the wait! To those just beginning treatment with Elmiron, hang in there! I really hope it will work for you, too!

Annie
      Annie

IC
      Ulcerative Colitis and IBS
      Pelvic Floor Dysfunction

Comment

BarbRn and Peggy Anne

This is funny, my son and his wife live in Henderson also and my daughter-in- Law also has IC . Hers is 99% under control.
        I was living in Boulder City until Dec.2003.
        JOY
        Blessed Be!!
        There is more to life than fighting IC!!!

Comment

They was not working for me, I found something els that is working for me now which is the aloe vera caps , They are pure natural avc-100 with coral calcium.
          Angela aka sleepyangel30

Comment

Working...
          X