Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does it help with frequency and urgency?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steph2
    replied
    I'm having the same problem as RKO. Elmiron has been helpful. I've been taking 1 capsule per day for the last 6 mos, but lately my frequency has increased and sometimes it's just drip, drip, drip! There is the pressure in the bladder like voiding isn't done, so I wait and wait, decide it's finished, leave the bathroom & then go back in there again! Water intake hasn't been as good as it was in the beginning, &, of course, I've eaten lots of different foods. 99.9% no burning, but just frequency. Driving me crazy. Oh, & not to mention that sometimes I have to run to the bathroom, or I'll wet my britches!!! Anyone else having the drip, drip, drip problem. Most of the time the flow is good, depending on water intake. Thanks for your input. Happy New year, may they find a cure. Kind of rhymes! S

Leave a comment:

• erinaj1997
    replied
    That was my main symptom when this whole thing started and it helped me within 2 months.

Good luck to you, Erin

Leave a comment:

• vm
    replied
    Yes, the Elmiron has definitely helped me with those symptoms. Those were my main symptoms and it gradually got a lot better after a few months on Elmiron.

Leave a comment:

• rko
    started a topic does it help with frequency and urgency?

does it help with frequency and urgency?

My main symptoms is a fee;ing like my bladder is not empty, i go to the bathroom and not alot comes out, but it feels like there should be as i feel like i need to go bad.

Does this drug help with this at all?
Working...
X