Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frequency

Hello,
    I have a lot of pain medication and I am on Elmiron since december but it doesn't reduce the frequency and it despairs me to have a so strong frequency.Does anyone have a suggestion to reduce the frequency?
    Thank you for answering
    Best wishes
    Sylvie from France

Sylvie,
    there are alot of different meds you can try for your frequency. Ditropan, dirtopan xl, detrol la, I am not sure what else but that may casue retention it did with me and it was worse then frequency. I have the interstim that has made a world of difference in my frequency and urgency. I wold suggest talking to your uro and see what meds are available for you. wishing you luck
    Brat
    'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

Elmiron can also take a while to work. It can take six months or longer. Besides the Elmiron and other meds I do take Detrol LA. That med really helped me even before diagnosis. It reduced my frequency down to every hour. I was going every 5-10 minutes. I agree with Brat to talk to your uro and see what there is available for you. Hope you feel better soon!

Cali
      Cali

Comment

Hi,

Elavil really helps my frequency. I still have it to some extent, but it is really reduced by the Elavil. I take 50mgs every night.

Cate

Comment

Working...
        X