X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kitty13656
    replied
    Hi,

Elavil really helps my frequency. I still have it to some extent, but it is really reduced by the Elavil. I take 50mgs every night.

Cate

Leave a comment:

• Cali girl
    replied
    Elmiron can also take a while to work. It can take six months or longer. Besides the Elmiron and other meds I do take Detrol LA. That med really helped me even before diagnosis. It reduced my frequency down to every hour. I was going every 5-10 minutes. I agree with Brat to talk to your uro and see what there is available for you. Hope you feel better soon!

Cali

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    Sylvie,
    there are alot of different meds you can try for your frequency. Ditropan, dirtopan xl, detrol la, I am not sure what else but that may casue retention it did with me and it was worse then frequency. I have the interstim that has made a world of difference in my frequency and urgency. I wold suggest talking to your uro and see what meds are available for you. wishing you luck
    Brat

Leave a comment:

• azucena
    started a topic Frequency

Frequency

Hello,
    I have a lot of pain medication and I am on Elmiron since december but it doesn't reduce the frequency and it despairs me to have a so strong frequency.Does anyone have a suggestion to reduce the frequency?
    Thank you for answering
    Best wishes
    Sylvie from France
Working...
X