Had to cut back on Elmiron...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had to cut back on Elmiron...

From 3 a day till two till I get my insurance back. I've had to do this for about a month now. And MAN can I tell a difference. I am having mild burning almost daily and esp. when I urinate. Never realized how much the Elmiron was helping me. Thankfully DH is getting insurance back soon and I can go back to three a day and hopefully feel better quickly. I also need to go back to the Urologist as well when I get my insurance back. Atleast now I know this stuff definitely works for me. Unfortunately I'm miserable in the meantime.
    Happily Married to my dh for seven years.
    Loving my adopted Cats!

Diagnosed with Vulvodynia May 2001
    Was on Neurontin. Worked Great for a few years till I hit a plateau and it stopped making me feel better.

Diagnosed with IC March 2006
    Currently on Elmiron

I'm sorry that being without your Elmiron is making you flare; ere's hoping that you receive your prescription as soon as possible. Hugs

Comment

It's amazing how skipping a few doses really does make a difference.
      I'm glad your insurance kicks in soon. The stuff is so expensive. We need all the help we can get.
      Feel well soon.........
      Tons of support,
      Jaime

IC angel helping families in need for the holidays. [email protected]

Comment

Thanks. Even with my insurance its 59.00/mo. Without it I can't imagine...
        Happily Married to my dh for seven years.
        Loving my adopted Cats!

Diagnosed with Vulvodynia May 2001
        Was on Neurontin. Worked Great for a few years till I hit a plateau and it stopped making me feel better.

Diagnosed with IC March 2006
        Currently on Elmiron

Comment

Working...
        X