Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stac7_8
    replied
    Thanks ladies for the ideas....I will talk to my doc when I go back. I just bruise alot easier than normal. The headaches are what is what kills me. But I take Firocet for that. But the thoughts and hugs are great....Thanks again ladies

Leave a comment:

• blue
    replied
    Tell your doctor about the bruising, it could be a side effect from the Elmiron. I couldn't take it. I broke out in purple patches all over my chest. Just let him know so you can be evaluated.

Leave a comment:

• born2swim
    replied
    I think that Elmiron has the bruising side effect. If you have that you may want to get a blood test, to check for clotting time. If it is too severe, you may have to modify your dose or something...

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    What is your elmiron dose? Have you talked with your doctor about the bruising?

I had to stop taking elmiron because of a severe, non-stop headache.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• Trishann
    replied
    You are not alone in this, I have noticed if I fall or bump into something, I will bruise major time. What I have been experiencing is not normal bruising.

Sending hugs, Trishann

Leave a comment:

• Shannonmarie018
    replied
    Elmiron causes easy bruising because it's a type of blood thinner.

Leave a comment:

• ads
    replied
    I don't know this drug but you might look it up on www.Rxlist.com and see if bruising is a side effect. You could be one of the few that bruise. This doesn't sound good. www.Rxlist.com is a terrific website, which has saved my rear many many times. It is so well organized and there is no signing up to use the whole wealth of information. You could just go look under the side effects tab. Another option would be to call your pharmacists as they are excellent and better than docs at knowing about drugs.

ads

Leave a comment:

• amartaingirl
    replied
    weird

I have always had mirgrianes...and fiorcet works well..and its IC friendly too.
    (i thought it wouldn't be because of the caffeine..but i never had any trouble)

never had any bruising though.

Leave a comment:

• stac7_8
    started a topic Noticed some things

Noticed some things

Well since i have been on the Elmerion I have noticed that I get headaches so my doc gave me fiorcet which helps. But the really strange one is that I bruise alot easier than normal. I bruise easy anyways, but now if u just push me with ur finger I bruise.

I have a 7 month that likes to jump when u hold him on ur lap....u know like most babies and now I have all these brusies on my things from me holding him and him jumping. I just read a thread about the brusing and made the contection. How strange is that......
Working...
X