Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I honestly don't remember what was in them. It was something my uro wanted me to try before he considered IC.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• jjj2007
    replied
    Thanks for replying!

In response to Donna, were you fist diagnosed with urethrisitis? That is what I've been told. Were your supposititories the antibiotic/steriod ones?

Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    Before my IC was diagnosed I tried them. They were easy to use, and I think helped a little, but it's been a long time (over 30 years).

Donna

Leave a comment:

• Texas Baby
    replied
    Jjj,
    I didn't try urethrel supossitories, but I did use Valium vaginal supossitories for a while. They helped quite a bit, with my pelvic pain. Don't know if that helps any.
    Blessings & Hugs,
    Eva

Leave a comment:

• sami4
    replied
    Jjj

HI JJJ:
    You might try posting on vulvodynia, Pelvic Floor Disorders or Other Treatments? Urethral problems are often part of a pelvic floor disorder in females.
    Elmiron board is primarily for problems and experiences relating to taking Elmiron, so I doubt you will get many replies here either.
    Sammi

Leave a comment:

• jjj2007
    started a topic Urethra suppositories

Urethra suppositories

Hi! I posted on a different area about this, but didn't get much response. Wondering if anyone has tried urethra suppositories, made up of antibiotics and steriods, for urethra syndrome-urethratriginotis? Is it effective?
Working...
X