Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mary124
    replied
    I have been on elmiron for 12 years. I was able to readjust my dosage. At first I was taking 3 a day; the moved me up to 6 but just in the last few months I was again able to go to 3.

Leave a comment:

• needsrelief
    replied
    I just started elmiron about a week ago. I read on here some people stop and then the symptoms come back so then they start again when they do. It would be nice if this was a cure. The stuff in it was made to coat the bladder. It would be nice if it was a "permanent coating" that would work for us all.

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    Musiclover is correct. Some people are able to reduce their dosage eventually.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• vixie
    replied
    thanks, musiclover

Leave a comment:

• musiclover
    replied
    I've been on it for over 1 1/2 years, and from what I have read it has to be taken continuously for life. I know that I could not stop taking it without bad repercussions. However, I have seen some people on here that were able to reduce the dosage after a while.

Leave a comment:

• vixie
    started a topic question about elmiron

question about elmiron

I've read a few posts about elmiron and so far it seems like elmiron has to be taken continuously to work.
    I would like to know if it's similar to an antibiotic, where you can stop taking the medication after you feel relief?
    or will you have to take it continuously and for life after you start?
Working...
X