Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICNDonna
    replied
    Re: Without Elmiron for over 3 weeks now!

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    Yes I had to quit my elmiron for the stomach issues it caused and because of the high cost of the med. I went without for 3 months and it was the worst 3 months of my life. I am still trying to get it back under control over 3 months later. I am a letter carrier and the pain of walking and urgency is almost more than I can stand most days.
    to the IC Network family.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied

Floridamom I'm so glad you got this straightened out. And jrm, I hope you get some relief soon.

Warm hugs,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• jrm1221@aol.com
    replied

Yes I had to quit my elmiron for the stomach issues it caused and because of the high cost of the med. I went without for 3 months and it was the worst 3 months of my life. I am still trying to get it back under control over 3 months later. I am a letter carrier and the pain of walking and urgency is almost more than I can stand most days.

Leave a comment:

• lonely sole
    replied
    Great news!!!

Leave a comment:

• floridamom
    replied
    beleive it or not today in the mail I got the approval letter for another year of prescription assist!!! my hubby brought home my Elmiron tonite!!! GOD IS GOOD!

Leave a comment:

• lonely sole
    replied
    Hi floridamom,

I have not had to stop Elmiron (knock on wood), but I just wanted to post and say I hope you get things sorted out with Medicaid and that script filled soon. I shudder to think what I would do without my Elmiron!

Hugs.

Leave a comment:

• floridamom
    started a topic Without Elmiron for over 3 weeks now!

Without Elmiron for over 3 weeks now!

My script for Elmiron ran out & am having a heck of a time getting it re filled thanks to all the red tape with Medicaid. My doc approved it weeks ago, but for some reason Medicaid isnt agreeing to fill it (prob since it costs so much!!)..I was on the patient assist program & got all my Elmiron for free for years, which was such a blessing.
    Just curious if anyone had to stop Elmiron cold turkey? I have been off it like I said 3 weeks & am def. noticing an icrease in symptoms (was on it for at least 4 years already). THANKS!
    ]
Working...
X