• Tink22
    replied
    Thank you Renate, that would we great!

Leave a comment:

• Renate
    ICN Member

• Renate
    replied
    I just came back from seeing Doctor Lowell Parsons on Apr 27th he is the one who put me on Elmiron and from what I understand one of the people who helped create it. I could phone them on Monday maybe ask! I would be curious to know too why is causes Dizziness in some people and it does mention it in my warning prescription. I will keep you posted if I find anything out!

Leave a comment:

• Tink22
    ICN Member

• Tink22
    replied
    Thanks dg2901,

Good Idea, I hand't thought of that lol!

Leave a comment:

• dg2901
    ICN Member

• dg2901
    replied
    I took Elmiron for several years and never experienced any dizziness. I didnt even realize that was a potential side effect. You can always phone your pharmacist and inquire...if anyone would know the "whys" s/he would.

Leave a comment:

• Tink22
    ICN Member

• Tink22
    replied
    I have tried it twice with a lot of dizziness... I know it works so well for a lot of people, I have quit taking it only after a little less than a week. I was considering trying it again.....

I was more curious as to why it causes dizziness as I haven't ever read on here the why of it. :/

Leave a comment:

• Renate
    ICN Member

• Renate
    replied
    I started on Elmiron on April 27th and I have not felt dizzy since starting it at all! And I am actually a really dizzy sensitive person suffer motion sickness easily too! Crazy how these Med's effect us all so differently! Are you experiencing dizziness from it?

Leave a comment:

• Jinny Jean
    ICN Member

• Jinny Jean
    replied
    Sometimes i get dizzy yep!!! Ill be lying in bed and close my eyes but I can still feel the room spinning! Doesnt last long though. Sometimes I also get nauseated, but that also does not last long for me either. (knock on wood).. Last week I was so nauseated that my bf was convinced I must be pregnant... lol.. For some people it can take a little while before the side effects subside.

Leave a comment:

• Tink22
    ICN Member

• Tink22
    started a topic Elmiron and Dizziness help?

Elmiron and Dizziness help?

I was wondering if anyone knows why elmiron causes dizziness?

Is it that is causes low blood pressure, is it dehydration?

Does anyone know perhaps?
Working...
X