X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kita
    replied
    Thank you for your replies.

I neglected to add that she is on oxycodone for pain and I have heard that can cause depression too. But there are not a lot of things she can take for depression because of the oxycodone (interactions).
    Yes, she needs to go to a pain dr. or see someone. I will definitely suggest that.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    You really need to get her to her doctor.

She's lucky to have you.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• kadi
    replied
    There are so many factors involved with mood and IC, it's hard to separate out one factor. IC affects our sleep, our diet, our amount & type of exercise, our relationships - emotional and intimate, our activities, our degree of physical comfort in our own bodies. I've not heard of Elmiron causing depression, but IC itself - yes, it causes most of us depression and/or anxiety at one point or another in our getting it managed. Even though my IC is fairly well managed and I've had it 8 years, there are times it still really gets to me - although nothing like it did my first year or two after it began.
    I hope your daughter is feeling better soon and that you can be an encouragement & support to her in this difficult time,

Leave a comment:

• Kita
    started a topic elmiron and depression

elmiron and depression

I see on the side effects of elmiron that depression is listed but not one of the top complaints.
    My daughter upped her elmiron per her dr. and she has been very depression lately (IC can do that I know) could it be the elmiron that is making her depression and mood swings worse?
    Thank you for any replies.
Working...
X