Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pammylynn8
    replied
    thanks for the info.. I went down to twice a day too b/c my heart was pounding when I took it three times a day.

Leave a comment:

• loanjoan
    replied
    I am experiencing hair loss.

I just started taking Elmiron, 200 mg 2x a day. I have been feeling better and am on the strict IC diet. I have just started cutting back on Elmiron because of the hair loss, even my eye lashes! and just went to 100 mg 2x a day so I am testing to see if i still feel better. (Not 100% yet but I was just diagnosed with this)

Leave a comment:

• suzannes
    replied
    I did lose hair. It was all over at about month 3. It stopped after 2 months and now my hair is as thick as ever.

Suzanne

Leave a comment:

• Pammylynn8
    replied
    thank you Donna, that is very helpful

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    Only a tiny percentage of people taking elmiron experience hair loss --- and I have read that when the medication is stopped, the loss also stops and the hair grows back in.

I always suggest to anyone who is concerned about this do what I call a hairbrush test before starting elmiron --- you could still do this. You take a hair free hairbrush and brush your hair thoroughly --- then comb the hair from the brush and store it in a clear sandwich bag. That way if you feel you might be losing hair, you can repeat the brush test and compare the amount of hair to what is stored in the sandwich bag.

Sending warm healing thoughts,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• Pammylynn8
    started a topic hair loss?

hair loss?

Hi all, I just started Elmiron a few days ago, but when people saw hairloss, how much hairloss? Also, is this permanent or will it grow back when you go off of the med? I hate the idea of lossing my hair.
    Last edited by Pammylynn8; 08-04-2011, 04:06 PM.
Working...
X