Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bunnykinb
    replied
    Does Cysta Q relieve all your IC symptoms or does it just lessen them?

Leave a comment:

• Vampireness
    replied
    Glad it's of some help to you.

Some drugs, such as Elmiron take longer to work, and I read either on this thread or Cystoprotek, that someone was still on it, after three months. I think maybe some of us bladders either take time to feel some result, due to the damage, but something else should be taken to feel some relief, while waiting for something to kick in.

Elmiron takes nine months to work doesn't it?.....slowww
    Have you tried Aloe Vera? It seems to work like Elmiron, it's stated.

Vampireness

Leave a comment:

• Angeles
    replied
    I think the free tryal in either case, is so that you can see if you don't have a "bad" reaction to the supplement and have to return a whole bottle or waste your $. Normally with supplements (as with some rx) it takes a while to see imporvements. 3 months is a good time to allow yourself to see some improvement already. I wouldn't wait longer.
    I take some Cysta Q b/c I couldn't tolerate Elmiron and Cystoprotek. Elmiron helped me more.
    Cysta Q helps but I still have "my IC days" and sometimes aggravated by food or something else. To get rid of a flare, works are pain meds until the flares goes away.

Leave a comment:

• Vampireness
    replied
    Has it helped so far?

Vampireness

Leave a comment:

• bunnykinb
    replied
    Yes, I have been taking Cysta Q since 7/11/07. After a horrible horrible horrible flare on 7/4/07, I decided to go ahead and try the free month. I then have purchased 2 more months. I am still having some burning though during my period.

Leave a comment:

• Vampireness
    replied
    Bunnykinb - Are you taking the product? Though, it's free trial for one month, is that right? I don't feel like trying it so far but they're pretty generous compared to Desert Aloe Vera, they only provide 6 capules lol SIX CAPSULES?? my god lol that is way tooooo little

Vampireness

Leave a comment:

• bunnykinb
    replied
    The Cysta Q website states to try the product at least 90 days to know if it will help. Anyone who takes this product, did you feel 100% better while on it, or did the product just lessen the pain etc?

Leave a comment:

• Vampireness
    replied
    I see Cystoprotek bother the stomach more than Cysta Q.

But, whatever the dosage, you got to start out slow, like even 1/2 a capsule and slowly increase.

You won't know if you react if you don't try.

Leave a comment:

• Jenny76
    replied
    Originally posted by ABliske View Post
    NOt me! Good luck.
    How many are you taking?

Leave a comment:

• ABliske
    replied
    NOt me! Good luck.

Leave a comment:

• Jenny76
    replied
    I got my first bottle of Cysta-Q and am scared it is going to upset my stomach...anyone finding this to be the case?

Leave a comment:

• Vampireness
    replied
    I have never heard of Aveeno and oatmeal? soaked in that area....strange...it's the oatmeal we eat right? I think I have a bad mental picture of it, if it's the same thing lol
    Oh I read the thread, I get it....I guess most of us, would do anything to get rid of the burning.

My burning comes and off, I don't know...it's weird.....Usually, it's because I have an infection or new infection.

Bunnies are adorable!!! My male rabbit (not spayed) used to bite everyone but me. But, he did spray pee and bite all wires and papers, which was gross and annoying. Now my male cat, bites papers lol and my female cats too lol, it's like I don't know like some hobby lol looks like they were sitting on it so they have to bite it. My male cat does it because of frustration lol, that he can't bite anyone else, though his spayed, he still bites lol.

What program did your son use?

Leave a comment:

• glassd18
    replied
    I found the post with the urethral burning tips. It is the last post on the first page by Star Mejia. Here is the link:

http://www.ic-network.com/forum/show...ghlight=Aveeno

Leave a comment:

• glassd18
    replied
    I have used Aveeno body washes before, but that is not the same as this. I believe its a mixture of the powder and water, and you soak a cloth with the mixture, and hold the cloth over the urethra or you can use regular oats with water, and the same procedure. I don't know if we can sit in an Aveeno bath or not. Maybe someone who knows more will pop in!! I'll so a search and see if I can't locate the post and thread where I heard about it.

And yes you have cute bunny rabbits!!! I was petting the ones at Petland last night. They are so soft.

Leave a comment:

• bunnykinb
    replied
    I have a mom lop earred rabbit and two siblings. The male after getting fixed is the sweetest rabbit now. He no longer bites. The bunny dancing was created by my son.

I haven't had any DMSO instill for almost 6 weeks. Maybe it gave my urethra a break.

For Southern California residents, FYI, UCLA needs people to volunteer for a 12 week acupuncture study. Due to traffic, I am only doing the before study. The clinical trial is of no cost. You can find the details on the UCLA urology website.

Do you wash with Aveeno?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X