Green Vibrance and other Green supplements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Vibrance and other Green supplements

Has anyone tried Greens+ or Green Vibrance? It's supposed to help with immune system, circulation, digestion etc. 64 phytonutrients and probiotics. I wonder if this would be OK for someone suffering from IC.

It says it'll make the body more alkaline, which I'm not sure is a good thing.
    Dg. with IC 2/15/10

Other conditions: depression, ADHD, lactose intolerance, celiac disease, chronic fatigue syndrome, IBS-C.

Medications I'm on: Vyvanse 70mg, Xanax 1 mg as needed, Wellbutrin XL 150 mg, Vicodin 5/500 as needed for pain, Microgestin 1/20 continuously.

Supplements I'm taking: Chondroitin Sulfate, N-acetyl-glucosamine, MSM 3gr/day, Pancreatin, B-5, Ester-C, and marshmallow root tea

Alkaline vs acidic. Alkaline is supposedly better for an ICer for sure. Some people without IC strive for an alkaline system. Would talk with your doc about it, everyone needs to be careful with herbal supplements, they sometimes interfere with RX meds. At the very least, speak with your pharmacist. Take care of yourself and be cautious always. Google it as well and do your research.

Comment

Working...
    X