Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lil_ana_b2
    replied
    She did not mention either of those, but they sound interesting! My PH was over the roof too high! I am feeling a little better today though after having medicine.

Leave a comment:

• cmclien
    replied
    Hi lil_ana

Did your doctor mention or have you heard of the probiotic femdophilus or primadophilis reuteri? They both are known to help prevent both bacterial vag and yeast. I swear by the 2nd one but they both have the same ingredients in them. I take one a day (they have to be refrigerated), if I ever start feeling iffy I take 2 in a day.

Did you doc mention if your ph was too high or low?

Leave a comment:

• lil_ana_b2
    replied
    I saw my gyno yesterday, and turns out, I don't have a yeast infection after all, but a bacterial infection! She gave me some meds, plus Rephresh because my PH was way off! She looked at prelief and cystoprotek yesterday and said she didn't see any ingredients in them that would cause yeast infections or anything, so who knows!

Leave a comment:

• spelt 70
    replied
    The yeast infections could be coming from a low acid diet. When I first was diagnosed, I tended to get more yeast infections. Doc said it was probably due to low acid diet. Doc said to try an acidophilous tablet vaginally. It was too gritty when it dissolved. Sounds crazy! Maybe the infections are from the diet. Have you tried to use RePHresh to stabalize the vaginal Ph?
    Last edited by spelt 70; 03-18-2011, 04:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• lil_ana_b2
    replied
    Thanks Donna! That's good to know.

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    Neither has any ingredient that could cause a yeast infection.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• lil_ana_b2
    started a topic Cystoprotek-Prelief-Yeast Infections?

Cystoprotek-Prelief-Yeast Infections?

Does anyone know or have any experience on whether or not cystoprotek and/or prelief can cause yeast infections? Lately I have been having reoccurring yeast infections and just wondered if maybe these could be the causes of them?

If it's not my bladder bothering me, it's a yeast infection, which also ends up giving me a flair too...so it's an endless cycle.
Working...
X