Cystoprotek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cystoprotek

Does anyone know if this is more effective than Elmiron or should be used in conjunction?

the ingredients are glucosamine, chronditin and olive kernal extract which shouldn't be harmful, as most of us already take glucosamine and chronditin for other reasons.

I haven't used Cystoprotek yet but I am on Elmiron and my uro said that ideally, the two should be taken together. She highly recommends it.
    Diagnosed with IC in April 2011. Medications and IC treatments did not help, diagnosed with PFD in September of 2013. Still searching for answers as to why I have never-ending frequency/urgency issues.

Current medications/treatments:
    Pelvic physical therapy, valium suppositories, b and o suppositories, acupuncture, probiotics, magnesium, epsom salt baths

Previous medications/treatments:
    Elmiron, Hydroxizine, Elavil, VESIcare, Series of rescue instillations using Elmiron, water, lidocaine, & sodium bicarb and self-cathing with instills as needed, D-mannose, Glucosamine, Hyophen (generic Prosed), Colostrum, IC diet, PTNS, chiropractic treatments, Desert Harvest Aloe Vera, CystoProtek

Comment

Working...
    X