Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bojana
    replied
    Thanks for the reply and sharing your stories with it, I really appreciate it. It is always best to hear from real people about their experiences, it gives you better picture.

My main problem is frequency and urgency. at the moment I am taking 2x2, can´t go higher cuz not many left. I guess I will try it for one more month and see if it helps or not.

Yeah this illness is so frustrating because what works for some, doesn´t do a think for others. so its trial and error and a lot of money

Leave a comment:

• greenredhead
    replied
    I tried it about a year ago. It increased my pain. I've read a couple other people say that but I think we're the minority. I've mostly read that it helps a little or didn't make a difference. Everybody's different!

Leave a comment:

• BiblioGrrL
    replied
    I am currently taking DH Aloe (along with Cystoprotek) and I feel that it is helping me. Right now, I'm taking two capsules 3 x a day, and if I am having increased frequency (my primary problem) I sometimes take a few more.

Leave a comment:

• Bojana
    started a topic Aloe Vera - does it help?

Aloe Vera - does it help?

I just wonder how many of you have tried DH or IC Aloe Vera and what were your experience with it? Worked, somehow, did not work at all? If you are reading their sites you can get very worked up and hopeful, but I know they don´t post all testimonials, specially no bad ones, so I wonder what the truth it.
    I am taking IC AV but I am not sure if it does anything for my frequency or urgency. Perhaps those with pain get most relief from it? It´s too expensive and I can not take it month after month in hope it might work some day.
Working...
X