Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bladderease question!!!

Hi,

I read that one girl got better by taking 9 bladderease pills a day. I'm a bit weary to try bladerease due to some of the ingredients coming from citrus. I have bought, however, quercetin, l-arginine, and glucosamine, which are the main ingredients of bladderase I think. I was wondering if you take bladderease or have bladder ease...what are the quantities of the different components in each pill, so that I can mimic my herbal dosages to that if it doesn't seem to be too much according to the daily values on the bottles? Was I right about the main ingredients of it? I have bought bladderease in the past, but freaked out when I saw one of the ingredients came from citrus... Why did they do that? Is it possible for that ingredient to not be acidic?

Thanks,
    Lisa =)

Here are the ingredients in 3 capsules of Bladder ease

Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate) 2250 IU -
    Bioflavonoids (from citrus) 750 mg -
    L-Arginine 750 mg -
    Quercitin 600 mg -
    Glucosamine HCl (plant derived) 450 mg -
    Corn (Zea mays) Silk extract (5:1) 60 mg -
    Oregon Grape (Berberis aquifolium) Root extract (4:1) 40 mg

Hope that helps!!

Comment

I don't blame you for being cautious. I'd be a little leery of the citrus myself. Not sure why they would be adding a citrus to a bladder supplement. I've been taking two of the ingredients listed- Quercitin and Glucosamine Hyd.- 500mg each. Neither one has upset my bladder and feel they have helped.

Comment

Working...
      X