X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leelee88
    replied
    Tigger..
    I found something else that works if your hubby want rubb you.. If you have one of those back massagers that has a long handle on it you can message the trigger points with it...

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    :woohoo: leelee :woohoo: can your hubby send my hubby directions on how to help me when I am in pain.....
    I am so glad to hear that is helping you.. I got a script 2 weeks ago for pt and they can't get me in.

Leave a comment:

• soccermom32
    replied
    I've been in PT for only 2 weeks. My PT is working on releasing trigger points, has me stretching twice a day for that area, I have a ton of abdominal series strengthing exercises that I'm supposed to do once a day everyday. Soon we will do "internal work" whatever that means. Oh, I'm also doing 5 quick flik kegals every single time I pee.

PT hurts!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• mary124
    replied
    While I was in therapy, my therapist did this for me. Sometimes, my husband will but a lot of times I'll take my massage ball and do it myself.

Leave a comment:

• sami4
    replied
    Pfd

Yes, you are massaging trigger points, I bet the ball massage on those areas would work just as well if you dont have a patient husband?
    Sammi

Leave a comment:

• vivig14
    replied
    my physical therapist used to do sorta what you described. it hurt while she was doing it, but i also got the symptom relief you did. she calls it trigger point release, and she does it in other areas very systematically as well. several months of that, combined with other stuff, has almost cured me

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    started a topic Found something that helps PFD

Found something that helps PFD

I have found out something that helps pfd..

My husband started rubbing my inner thighs just below my buttocks area and I noticed a burning pain. You know like when you have a pinched nerve or if your arm falls asleep and in has that burning feeling when its trying to wake up..Well anyway he has been rubbing that area everynight for about 3 days now.. And I have noticed everynight it hurts a little less..I have also noticed that my urine stream is not as weak as it has been and I do not have any retention like I was having, also I have been able to have a BM without straining..So him rubbing there is working wonders for me..I have even noticed that the pressure feeling has eased..

I was wondering if any of you go to therapy for pfd and if you do what do they do to help it?