Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soccermom32
    replied
    Why didn't it help you? Did you do all the exercises and internal massage etc...or where you just too sore all the time to be able to do it? That's a shame it didn't work.

Leave a comment:

• mary124
    replied
    I had PT, but it really didn't help me, hope it helps you. Good luck.

Leave a comment:

• mich2604
    replied
    I can hear you from hear!!! That is great news soccermom, I hope PT is the answer to all your pain and you start to see some improvement

Leave a comment:

• froelica
    replied
    Yay, soccermom!!!
    I remember having that exact feeling back when I had my first consultation with my PT 2 months ago. It's like a big wave of hope after (for me) half a year of being resigned to pain and no sex for the rest of your life.
    Some encouragement for you- PT has been working for me. I think it will take a while and I will always have to keep those muscles in check (I seem to carry tension there) BUT it's going really well. I haven't had urethra pains for a month or more, my bladder pressure is nearly non-existant, and I had ENJOYABLE sex the other night!!! :woohoo: No pain at all!! I couldn't have imagined that a month earlier.

Good luck and keep updating. I'm very interested in the PT progress of others.

Leave a comment:

• rosesitty
    replied
    PT didn't work for me, in fact it made me worse, I really, really, really hope it works for you!

Leave a comment:

• SharonA
    replied
    I hope that this is your answer.

Leave a comment:

• soccermom32
    started a topic Physical Therapy, I'm SO EXCITED!

Physical Therapy, I'm SO EXCITED!

I had another physical therapy session again for pelvic floor dysfunction and Psoas muscle spasm on my left side. WELL.......... she did internal massage today and trigger point mapping. Turns out my left side from 7 o'clock until 11 o'clock is COMPLETELY in spasm. The muscles are swollen with fluid in fact. The pain that radiates from this is very near my bladder wall and where I identify all the source of my pain!

Why I am SO EXCITED you ask? Well, for the first time since this all started in November I feel like there *could* be an end to all of this. I don't have bladder symptoms such as frequency/urgency or urethra troubles. I have pelvic pain. I do not deny that my bladder is inflammed from all these muscle spasms.....but the PT will settle down and relax my spasms which should result in less pain and less irritation which is settling into my bladder.

The pain of Physical Therapy is SO worth it if I will be well again.

I could shout it from the roof top....."MY VAGINA IS IN A BIG MUSCLE SPASM AND I'M GOING TO BE OKAY!!!!!!!!!!" Hahahahaha....I won't do that of course :woohoo:
Working...
X