X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cia
    replied
    Soma

I had my primary care give me a prescription for Soma that I took during my entire treatment plan. It helped so much. I also used to sit on an ice pack on my drive home from PT, that seemed to help as well. I haven't had PT since September and I am no longer leaking or having low bladder capacity problems. It has helped me immensly, even through a bout of the flu and a severe asthma attack this winter. I thought for sure the constant coughing would throw the muscles right back out. I only wish they had this treatment years ago

Leave a comment:

• mich2604
    replied
    I was very very sore after my first PT, it was horrible, BUT i did my home excercises and when i went back for the 2nd appt, she said she would adjust things and go slower. My body is different then most. Im doing better after my PT appts now, but i do take xanax and it seems to help.

She wants to start internal next week, and im a bit afraid.

Hang in there.

Leave a comment:

• charmedx3
    replied
    thank you for your in put. I am willing to try this just wondering if this is how it is suppose to feel.

Leave a comment:

• dg2901
    replied
    I felt worse for several days after each therapy session (1x/week). This lasted throughout PT (2.5 months).

Hopefully you'll start feeling better very soon!
    D

Leave a comment:

• rosesitty
    replied
    I actually had to stop PT because it wasn't working for me. When the physical therapist worked on the external trigger points, it cause severe pain in my hip and back - and continues to this day. When she went internal, I had breakthrough bleeding. My pain seems to be more muscular than anything else...however, I'm in a very bad spasm right now and I'm having urgency sensations and my bladder feels like it's going to fall out.
    Hope it gets better for you and works!
    Stephanie

Leave a comment:

• charmedx3
    started a topic how do you feel after therapy?

how do you feel after therapy?

I had my 1st therapy yesterday. I will see her next week. I have a lot of pressure to day and I am having spasms ( my insides are vibrating). I decided to call in to work today and just rest. will this get better? I still have burning but I think it is better, although last night it burned when I peed. Usually it is just vaginal burn.
    thanks
Working...
X