Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cia
    replied
    I think it is called a probe, or something like that. Words I just can't say. I always called it my vaginal electrocution machine and when I had to use it I would lock my door so that I could electrocute my vagina. It seemed like a funny way to put it and that kinda lightened it up for me.
    Hey whatever it takes!

Leave a comment:

• waterflow
    replied
    Sorry, Tiger Gal I should have worded it differently. Never thought of the interstim as the stim thing.

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    whew, I was thinking you were talking about the interstim.

hope you have sucess..

Leave a comment:

• sheilacoito
    replied
    I too, have used it and love it! It is a little uncomfortable at first, and you can adjust the speed to your liking, but it fatigues the muscles and stops spasm for a little bit. I love it. If you can, you should try it. Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• waterflow
    replied
    Thanks, yes that is what she was talking about. Glad to know it doesn't go all the way in. Was so of worrying about that but now I don't have to. Thanks again.

Leave a comment:

• cia
    replied
    If you are talking about the probe electrode stimulator thingy, it may actually help with the pain. It actually numbs some of the muscles allowing them to relax. When I used it it didn't really help my IC pain but it did help with the pelvic floor muscle tension and pain. It's a little wider than a tampon but it doesn't go up as far so it doesn't hurt. It can be annoying to use, first you have to find "alone time" for 15 minutes, then you have to use lubricant, but if you use too much it will come flying out. My PT told me to just use it for as long as I could and to take it out if I became uncomfortable whether the 15 minutes was up or not. I hope this helps.
    Cindy

Leave a comment:

• waterflow
    started a topic Anyone do the stim thing for pain?

Anyone do the stim thing for pain?

Carolyn my PT wants to wait yet on trying this. She said I have too much pain down there and she is afraid it would cause more pain. I was wondering if anyone did try this and what it was like? Like painful and did it help? She said the probe is a little bit bigger then a tampon but I'm afraid the fibration in there might cause more pain.
Working...
X