X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leelee88
    replied
    Aww Mary..
    I am so sorry you know it sucks that the messages were working but you cant continue them..(((((((((((hugs)))))))))))

Leave a comment:

• waterflow
    replied
    I can't use the ones that vibrate. It kills my bladder and back. Stupid bladder sure is hard to please.

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    Mary,
    I have a messager that has a long handle on it and it has heat and vibrates.. I have found if you rubb your inner thighs with it. It helps alot, it loosens eveything up down there. You can also place it under you butt near your outer thighs and kind of sit on it and this helps to..

Leave a comment:

• waterflow
    started a topic massage ideas?

massage ideas?

I only went to PT twice this week which meant only 2 back massages and the pain is right back to what it was before beginning PT. Urethra pain also and I'm not peeing much at all again. I can't afford going to someone for the back massage. It's $30 each time and would need to be 3 times a week. The chair cushion massages won't help either. It needs to go around in a circle and push up. I was wondering if anyone has an idea what might work like that other then people hands and arms?
Working...
X