New symptom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New symptom

In the past week i have gotten a completely new symptom that is driving me nuts. when i sit down there is tremendous pressure from my lower buttocks down through my thighs. my upper inner thighs are constantly aching and in pain. i have a prescription for valium and have been taking it but this doesn't seem to be going away. has anyone else experienced this and what do you do for it?
    Last edited by ICNDonna; 05-13-2007, 05:52 AM.

Kelly not at you but that has been my thoughts for a over a week, doing the stim trial..
    I am so sorry you are hurting like that. When I didn't have a car I had to ride a bike and hurt like that. I also hurt like that when I did PT.. I sat on my heating pad, and ice.
    hugs to you and feel better soon.
    'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

Kelly, PT caused severe trigger point pain. My hip and back ache severely, and it seems to be a moving target. Valium doesn't seem to be helping, the doc put me on Soma at night, and I find it works better than any muscle relaxer I've tried. Unfortunately, it's just a temporary fix, can't figure out what I need to do next. Just keep plugging away - A Headache in the Pelvis maps out trigger points and where the pain radiates. This was helpful for me.
      Stephanie

Comment

Working...
      X