X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soccergirl
    replied
    Zero Gravity Chair at Relax the Back Store

I agree wth Donna, I prefer reclining. I was thinking of buying that kneeling chair, but decided not to. I think your back would get sore and/or tired on that kneeling chair.

The greatest thing I have found is this chair, called a Zero Gravity Chair. It takes all the pressure off your pelvic area. I thank God for this chair! You can get one online at Relax the Back store. I bought an outdoor one and use it indoors. It folds up so you can carry it from room to room and use in and outdoors. I got a black one, and it looks nice. Plus, I got this little tray that attaches to the side to hold my drink and and some food so I eat on it. It is a very sturdy chair.

I like it better than the leather ones because those do not let your legs stretch out, like the indoor one does. I had a leather one which is way more money and ended up giving it away.

Lisa

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I had one some years ago when they were a fad thing and you could buy one for less than $20. I was okay with it for short periods, but when I'm relaxing, I like to lean back. I'm a recliner addict.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• blueberry72
    started a topic Kneeling chair helpful for PFD?

Kneeling chair helpful for PFD?

I suspected I had PFD for a long time, and a PT specialized in women's health was able to confirm this last month. I am currently working on progressive relaxation, but often the activities of daily living exacerbate my problems. One of these is sitting- even with a pillow and the IC cushion on top I notice that after about 30 minutes I have issues. Have people had any luck with a kneeling chair? It seems like it could be helpful, but I wanted to ask for input before I consider ordering one.
Working...
X