Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kdream
    replied
    i dont think cipro would help it if it was just pfd since its an antibiotic. i only have pfd not IC, and mine started with a uti and frequency which triggered the pfd. at the beginning (before physical therapy) it was excruciatingly painful for days at a time, until i took a valium, which didnt even always help. i would def. see a physical therapist so you can get started asap on getting the muscles loosened. my frequency is much better unless i drink caffeine which was always a problem for me. phys therapy worked wonders for me and some days my pain is almost completely gone!

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    You might want to see if there's a physical therapist near you who can help with those tight muscles. Dr. Moldwin's office might be able to help you find someone.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• nineteenwinters
    replied
    I can certainly be IC. While most people do have pain I only had severe frequency. After seeing pictures of my bladder I am still shocked I did not have any pain. The only time I had pain was after my Cysto.

I was going every 5 minutes and not sleeping more than 10 minutes a night. What's still odd for me is that when I take pain meds it helps my frequency. I do not know why. Between the IC diet and OAB and IC meds I am only going once every 2-3 hours and waking up at night only once.

Leave a comment:

• nanawaggs
    replied
    Hi, Reg ~ I absolutely understand about the nighttime nightmare. I'm still getting up at least 4-8 times a night for about the 3rd year! I would think Dr. Moldwin's office would have told you if they noticed a prolapse but I do believe if so it might aggravate things. Have they offered you any meds to help such as vaginal valium since you muscles are very tight?

Sorry I don't have more to offer in the line of advice right now.....
    Sure hope it's not long until you begin to feel better.

Blessings,

Leave a comment:

• Reg1
    started a topic Frequency

Frequency

I am not sure if I have PFD or ic flares. I have absolutely no pain ever - just severe frequency sometimes 4 times a night i get up. If I get through 3 hours of sleep it's a major victory. I have been told my pelvic floor is tight from the nurse practicioner at Dr. Moldwin's office. Because I live upstate getting pelvic floor therapy isn't so easy. I also take cipro occasionally and sometimes it calms it down. Could it be a prolapsed organ that makes it worse at night. I am grasping at straws here; the fact that frequency is the only problem baffles me. Anyone with opinions? Thanks so much

Reg1
Working...
X