Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi, I am having a bladder supenso-ion done on sept 5.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Deb..well your day is almost here. I hope you aren't stressed out and you can get a good nights rest. Will keep you in my prayers and I know everything will go well for you and have a speedy recovery..here are some hugs...... and angels to watch over you.. grouphug grouphug grouphug angel angel angel angel ...Brea
    Friends are an important part of sharing the burden and worry of each day. Thank you for the gift of your friendship....Brea

Comment

Hey Deb--

You know we will all be praying for you tomorrow! At least you will get this problem fixed, and you'll be on your way to feeling better! What a great day tomorrow will be! Just don't over-do it...you'll be fine. We're all praying for you, sweetie!!!

Lots of hugs and love,
      Jess
      Mommy to 2 crazy, wonderful kids and wife to the most amazing man in the world!

Comment

Just wanted to let you know I prayed for you tonight, that you wouldn't be too nervous beforehand and that everything would go great!

I am looking forward to reading a post by you soon that says, "everything went fine and I'm feeling better!"

Love, ICY

Comment

All prayers are with you tonight Deb! I'm sure with all the prayers you are getting tonight, just from here ,that you will be in very good hands tomorrow....wishing you all the best!!.....Brea
          Friends are an important part of sharing the burden and worry of each day. Thank you for the gift of your friendship....Brea

Comment

Thankyou all. I can feel the prayers and love and support. I will update you when I can. You all have a pain free day.
            Hang in there , There is hope.
            There is hope. Prayer works.

Love, Debbie

Comment

Thanks moving forward, fianally was able to get to your post. How are you doing? I am in pain and flaring but tht is to be expected. I will be sore for a while and I want it over now . lol. I am doing better mentally and emotionally I think.
              Hang in there , There is hope.
              There is hope. Prayer works.

Love, Debbie

Comment

Working...
              X