Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi, I am having a bladder supenso-ion done on sept 5.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• auntiedeb
    replied
    Thanks moving forward, fianally was able to get to your post. How are you doing? I am in pain and flaring but tht is to be expected. I will be sore for a while and I want it over now . lol. I am doing better mentally and emotionally I think.

Leave a comment:

• auntiedeb
    replied
    Thankyou all. I can feel the prayers and love and support. I will update you when I can. You all have a pain free day.

Leave a comment:

• Brea
    replied
    All prayers are with you tonight Deb! I'm sure with all the prayers you are getting tonight, just from here ,that you will be in very good hands tomorrow....wishing you all the best!!.....Brea

Leave a comment:

• ICyuck
    replied
    Just wanted to let you know I prayed for you tonight, that you wouldn't be too nervous beforehand and that everything would go great!

I am looking forward to reading a post by you soon that says, "everything went fine and I'm feeling better!"

Love, ICY

Leave a comment:

• ICNJess
    replied
    Hey Deb--

You know we will all be praying for you tomorrow! At least you will get this problem fixed, and you'll be on your way to feeling better! What a great day tomorrow will be! Just don't over-do it...you'll be fine. We're all praying for you, sweetie!!!

Lots of hugs and love,
    Jess

Leave a comment:

• Brea
    replied
    Hi Deb..well your day is almost here. I hope you aren't stressed out and you can get a good nights rest. Will keep you in my prayers and I know everything will go well for you and have a speedy recovery..here are some hugs...... and angels to watch over you.. grouphug grouphug grouphug angel angel angel angel ...Brea

Leave a comment:

• dancemomof2
    replied
    Debbie
    Thoughts and prayers with you today and tomarrow with your surgery. grouphug grouphug

Leslie

Leave a comment:

• dixiefireball
    replied
    Hey Debbie,
    I guess i have been running a little behind lately I pray everything works out for you and you will get over this surgery quickly. but don't rush your self you dont want to try to do anything to soon and hurt your self again you will be in my thoughts and prayers
    grouphug kissing

Leave a comment:

• auntiedeb
    replied
    Thankyou for your posts and reponses. My bladder dropped while the uro was doing a uro dymanic study test on me and the urgency and frequency and the wetting and leaking has gotten worse for me. I don't know if it helps with ic pain but I know it will help me with my frequency and urgency and wetting and leaking. Ihave prayed about this and I am going to do it. I am in pain and I do flare from time to time. I will keep you all posted.

Leave a comment:

• Teri
    replied
    For ME and that's heavy on the "ME" it is what set the pain portion of this disease off like a firecracker. Up until the suspension I did not suffer pain from my IC.......

Leave a comment:

• louise
    replied
    Hi, I have tried most treatments for IC but am presently having Cystistat instillations with only slight improvement.

Can someone please let me what and how lifting the bladder up helps with IC pain? Thanks for any "interesting" details.

Louise

Leave a comment:

• DebbieD
    replied
    You are in my Pryaers! Keep us Informed!1

DebbieD

Leave a comment:

• redstonebef
    replied
    Auntie, I had one done last year with a Hydro tooo. It took me about 6 weeks but it really helped. I hope everything goes well with you.
    Hugs

redstonebef

Leave a comment:

• auntiedeb
    replied
    Thankyou so much Iris. Thanks for the compliments. I appreciate them. grouphug grouphug wink kissing blink

Leave a comment:

• Britgal
    replied
    Hi Deb just read your post about your surgery, hope all goes well for you on the day, and take care and take time for yourself recovering, you will be missed on the boards while you are gone even for a couple of days, you are one very supportive lady, will be thinking of you when that date comes around, hugs Iris grouphug grouphug

Leave a comment:

Working...
X