Heard from littleva!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heard from littleva!

Just wanted to let you all know that I have heard from Eva. The surgery went well and she is now home and recovering. Judith
    Last edited by Judith56; 02-18-2007, 04:11 AM.

Thanks for letting us know. Hope she gets to feeling better from the surgery quickly.

Comment

That's good. I hope it is a quick and successful recovery.

Comment

a note from littleva

Hey Guys,
        I'm back from my surgery and recovering so far so good. I have had questions that Judith and Kara were kind enough to answer before and after my surgery. I had an Indiana Pouch done and most of my urethra removed. According to the doctors it was quiet a mess in there ,everthing was stuck together,and surgery took about 3 1/2 hours longer than it should have. I also had to have two blood transfusions and at one point they thought I was having a stroke, but it turned out to be a reaction from the meds. I ended up managing my pain the last 3 days at the hospital with only tramidol with an occasional toradol shot. ,because I couldn't take the nausea anymore from all the meds they were giving me. I guess I can thank IC for giving me such a high pain tolerance to be able to do that. I want to say thanks to everyone for all of the prayers and well wishes. I feel that it is by the grace of GOD that I got thru this ,that anyone gets thru this horrible horrible disease. So I am on the mend now. Hopefully I will wind up much stronger and better than ever! Don't know what I would have done without this site! Besides my family and my faith in GOD ,everyone that responds to this site ,and Jill for starting it ,have been my lifeline!
        Blessings,
        Eva

Comment

Nice to hear you're recovering so well. Take care and God bless
          IC Live Journal

Comment

So glad to hear you are doing well. Hope things continue to get better.

April

Comment

Eva, I pray and hope you are much better after the surgery and you recover well. I hope your surgery is another success story and the rest of us who are considering surgery can be more hopeful.

Marsi4

Comment

So glad you are doing well......will keep you in my prayers
                Miss Bessie

Galatians 6:2 - Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.

Hebrews 13:2 - Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by doing so some people have entertained angels without knowing it.

Proverbs 4:23 - Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life

Comment

Working...
                X