Question anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question anyone

As I look at all the ic stories,Ihave noticed that all of us seems to have the same multiple problems. Does anyone have rectal soreness often. It is not unbearable, but never the less it is aggravating and a lot of discomfort. Also when I bent down sometimes it feel like a balloon expands in my right side right below the breast. It is not painful , it just feels like something blows up and then someone lets the air out and I am fine. My doctor says it is probalbly gas, and it might be but I have never heard of it before. Also often I have a nagging pain that feels like it goes through to my back. Does anyone have any idea what it could be. I feel like sometime the medical professions look like I am coming up with some really weird things. I sometimes feel like they think I'm crazy but I know I'm not. I try not to complain about everything but if all these diseases are linked to ic or ic causes all these weird things to happen, what on earth are we to do but ask. I have read some posts and all of us know that ic is a strain on the finances. I ask that you alll pray that we can come up with something where we could all help each other financially. There are organizations for just about everything and I was wondering if anyone know of one that helps with the finances of chronic ill patients. One dollar from each of us could help someone daily. Although I am blessed and God does provide my needs, but the word of God says to give out of your own need. Everyone should be able to buy groceries and still have medication they need also. Most of the patient assistance programs I have checked with will not help if you have medicare drug coverage but still when it cost so much to get the thiings you need medical wise what are we to do. Maybe we should try to come up with a program that truly helps the needy and not the greedy. I hope this does not offend anyone, but I do wish all of you would pray fro wisdom and that we could come up with some program where we could really help others when no-one else will. I don't know a lot about the computer so if any of the moderators would give some suggestions please let me know if I can do anything to get this thing noticed by organizations such as the united way, red cross, or even organize one ourselves.

May God be with all of us as we try to help each other. I also want to tell all of those that have answered my messages thanks. It means the world just to knnow we are not alone.

Sandy,
    Hope you are doing ok today..
    As far as the pain in the rectum, this could be PFD.. I know I have that sometimes...And with the ballon feeling when you bend I cant help you there, My stomach always feels like there is a ballon in it.. Some people call this the IC belly.. I call it annoying..Well I wish I could help you more.. God bless you and hope things get better soon
    Hugs
    Ronda

ONE Second, ONE Bite, ONE Breath, ONE Pill, ONE Minute, ONE Teardrop, ONE Hour, ONE Sip.. ONE DAY! I will Prevail from this disease! IC Hoping for a Cure!

Link to Patient Handbook:
    http://www.ic-network.com/handbook/

Diet Reference Sheet:
    http://www.ic-network.com/diet/icndi...tsheet0909.pdf

Meds For IC: Lyrica-25mg Glucosamine-500 MSM-500mg, Prosed Ds -When Flaring

Other Meds: Levlite- Continious Birtcontrol, Micardis-40mg for High Blood Pressure

Meds I have Tried:
    Topamax,Tofranil, Elmiron, Atarax, Cymbalta, Elavil, Enablex, Detral La, Prydium.
    Lexapro< Bad reaction to this med!
    Intstills, could not continue them due to some kind of reaction after 3rd instill. Tasted the lidocaine in my mouth, tongue and lips went numb then went into what seemed like a panic attack. Shaking, racing heart, tingling face/head, blood pressure shot up..

Dx With IC in Nov 2006 with Hydro/Cysto
    Hydro/Cysto Caused Bladder to Rupture.

Other Dxs-Vulvodynia,Fibro, Endo, IBS, HPV, Migraines, Spastic Colon, Mild Dysplasia.

ICN Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

Comment

Sorry I don't have any answers for you about your symptoms. As for money to help pay for things related to your health, many towns have local programs to help. Churches sometimes have funds to help thier parishoners, if you have an Independant Living Organization in your area, they may be able to put you in touch with available programs that can help you wiht medical costs. Judith

Comment

Working...
      X