X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prbetty
    replied
    Dear Deborah:

Prelief is an over-the-counter supplement (calcium glycerophosphate) that takes the acid out of acidic foods and beverages. Each Prelief tablet contains 65 mg of elemental calcium. The tablets also contain 0.25% magnesium sterarate as a processing aid.

Our recommended usage is to take 2 Prelief tablets with each meal and snack. More can be used when needed. Prelief is taken with all meals, regardless of foods eaten, because while some foods are obviously acidic, other acidic foods are not readily recognizable as such.

Calcium may interact with certain prescription drugs. Check with your pharmacist or health care professional if you are not sure about the medications that you are taking.

Betty Corson
    Customer Service
    1-800-994-4711

Leave a comment:

• cmclien
    replied
    Originally posted by Linda May View Post
    Is it o.k to use a mild vinegar duece? I do not mean to be gross. how do I make my own post?
    Linda, you go to the forum you want to post it in like diet etc. You scroll to the very bottom of the forum where you will see NEW POST. You click on that and start your own thread that way.

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    Linda May: If you meant vinegar douche --- I suggest you ask your doctor first.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• Linda May
    replied
    IC and?

Is it o.k to use a mild vinegar duece? I do not mean to be gross. how do I make my own post?

Leave a comment:

• Linda May
    replied
    IC and?

Is it o.k to use a mild vinegar duece? I do not mean to be gross.

Leave a comment:

• sailawaygrl
    replied
    Prelief calcium and magnesium, it would be best to check with the pharmicist about drug interactions. They sell it at Walgreen's so I would suggest talking to the pharmacist there, and be sure to tell them about your other meds. It is used when we "cheat" or eat something we are not sure that might give us problems.
    I hope you start seeing some relief soon. Keep us updated.

Leave a comment:

• deborahhartman
    started a topic Prelief and Prednisone

Prelief and Prednisone

I currently have IC, ITP (platelet disorder) and kidney stones. I need to know if it is safe to take Prelief, prednisone and antibiotics. My platelet count is very low and I am concerned that there may be a drug interaction. Also, does Prelief affect the effectiveness of antibiotics. I was just recently diagnosed and am following the safe list on the diet and taking elmiron. So far after 4 weeks I am not seeing any relief, and am wondering if Prelief might help. Constant moderate to severe pain, frequency, urgency and burning sensation. Because of the ITP I can't take any over the counter pain relief. Therefore, when needed I have a script for low dose morphine. Don't like to take it because of work etc. I see the urologist in another 2 weeks for a folllow up. He wants to give the diet and meds more time before discussing other options.
Working...
X