• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linda May
    replied
    Originally posted by lunaticwoman View Post
    Life just isn't fair sometimes!
    I go to the pain clinic for my IC and it's flairing worse than ever since I was dx with myeloma (blood cancer) in November. There is no cure.
    I think maybe the chemo makes it worse? Anybody else on chemo with their IC? Or....could be the stress.
    I am so sorry that you have cancer and IC, I read somewhere that when you are in your worst flare it is compared to cancer. Have you read that article? I pray that you go into complete remmission on both desease's.

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I have never had chemotherapy, but I do know that it can make people really sick, but in more and more instances it is killing off the cancer cells.

I'll be thinking of you.
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• kadi
    replied
    I'm so sorry you're dealing with two things all at once! I don't have an answer, but I did want to post that I'd be thinking of you & hoping you will find some answers and relief soon.

Leave a comment:

• Mothergoose
    replied
    Sorry, you are right life is not fair.
    MG

Leave a comment:

• lunaticwoman
    started a topic IC and chemo????

IC and chemo????

Life just isn't fair sometimes!
    I go to the pain clinic for my IC and it's flairing worse than ever since I was dx with myeloma (blood cancer) in November. There is no cure.
    I think maybe the chemo makes it worse? Anybody else on chemo with their IC? Or....could be the stress.
Working...
X