• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking4HopeDMV
    replied
    Re: superpubic catheter

Originally posted by karens225 View Post
    I could do that if someone would like to hear my story. I have not had a very good experience with this, my story is more like a horror story. I have had a ton of pain etc.
    If any would like to hear my story. I'll be more than happy to share...

Karen
    Karen, how are you doing today? My wife just cannot go on any longer. She was diagnosed 8 years years ago. She has been treated by many great doctors including doctors at Hopkins - and nothing has helped the pain. We are wondering if the SP catheter could give her a break.

Leave a comment:

• karens225
    replied
    I could do that if someone would like to hear my story. I have not had a very good experience with this, my story is more like a horror story. I have had a ton of pain etc.
    If any would like to hear my story. I'll be more than happy to share...

Karen

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    karens225, it might be helpful to someone if you were to post a brief summary of your experience.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• karens225
    replied
    I have had my suprapubic catheter surgery on November 9, 2010 so almost a year now.
    It has it's pros and cons about it. It looks like I may has this for a good majority of the rest of my life.
    If I can halo you an any way if you need questions answered or just some moral support from someone who has been before and during, sorry can't help with the after....
    Email me anytime at
    [email protected]

Karen

Leave a comment:

• melanie626
    replied
    Hi

Judith,
    Can you and I talk some more about your story, or is your story on the boards? I really need to talk to someone. I got an idea today from an MD to try nephrostomy tubes vs SP to totally divert the urine to see if it helps my pain. I know it will help my u/f/spasms but it is that phantom pain they talk about...and complications that scares me. I get lots of people with cancer and offer to talk but this is so different.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Judith56
    replied
    I had one a very long time ago. I hated it, I made them take it out before they wanted to. It was causing my bladder to constantly spasm. We are all different, some people do not have that problem.

Leave a comment:

• melanie626
    started a topic superpubic catheter

superpubic catheter

Has anyone had one.......
Working...
X